Online Meal Account Prepayment and Nutrition Education
Instructions for setting up and managing your account:
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this
number by contacting your child’s school or contacting the Food Service
Director, Rebecca Trietley at 413-362-1839 or email@example.com.
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com.
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information. You will need the student ID number and first name initial and last name initial of the student.
- Click Add (next to your child’s name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
NOTE: Your child’s transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to
deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money
for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For
your protection, MySchoolBucks.com will not store your financial
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.